Monday 25 July 2016

Crossfit in Charlotte, NC | My Journey to YYLC

While I was touristing around in Charlotte, I got to stop by two CrossFit gyms. 

The first one I stopped by was one called CrossFit Eternal.
I'm so glad I stopped by this box. I didn't know what to expect, but upon arrival, I could tell I was gonna have a good workout, and meet cool people, which I did. 
Here are some photos and a short video of our WOD <3 I definitely plan on coming back to this box when I stop by Charlotte again. 
Crossfit Eternal, Charlotte, NC

The next day I stopped by another awesome box called Metro CrossFit in the afternoon. 
The facility was so nice and our WOD KILLED ME. lol. 
I also will definitely drop by this box again! They were so friendly and great to workout with. 
Barbell at Metro Crossfit

If you haven't tried CrossFit, you definitely should. And don't listen to all the naysaying out there!
 It is a great method of getting fit and staying fit! And you workout according to your fitness level, so get out to a crossfit box and try it asap!
I train out of Chamorri CrossFit in Pick-A-Nail road in Tamuning!
If you're ever interested, let me know, and we can arrange to a date and time for you to try out a session.

TO BE CONTINUED :D
_____________________________________________

Like my page for daily inspiration, fitness, music and more 🌸 from all the way here in Guam 🌴! 

Snappy Chatty 👻 crownsirena | IG @sirenaofguam  

With Love, 

Sirena Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment